Friday, May 20, 2016

I See Eggs

Girls? Psh! I FIX.

 
 Studio B'me - "I See Eggs"

I see eggs....

I see eggs / Here there and everywhere / Hard shells soft gels / Love the way they smell yeah

I'm on cloud nine / They look so fine / Can't wait for scramble time

I kinda like the way that thing glints / Gotta take a glimpse / Body shaped like an ellipse / Pulling up to my stovetop so hot / You cook so hard like the way you boil off

I tap first, your shell cracks / Attracted to the way that you break that / Yo, I know you can't fake that / So bring it over here, so near I can touch that

One bite just isn't enough / I wanna have you fryin' it up / So drop ya protein down the side of my pan / You came from land, but my stomach has plans / So tasty yolk, c'mon out oh...


No comments:

Post a Comment