Sunday, May 4, 2014

For the first time, really?



(Referring to: http://blog.petflow.com/this-is-a-video-everyone-needs-to-see-for-the-first-time-in-my-life-im-speechless/ )

Stupid me - all these years, I've also been drawing attention to a bunch of totally obvious things that nobody seems to pay attention to... but apparently I made a gross misjudgment in the comprehensive ability of the general population (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) by neglecting to rhyme it and pay actors to participate!

Thank god somebody took that enormous intellectual leap FOR me!

No matter how far I know that collective human intelligence has fallen, this video proves that I can still find myself occasionally surprised as it pushes the boundaries of even my lowest and most pessimistic expectations.

I am at a loss for words to say to everyone circulating this video, except for this:

If you need a video to open your eyes to this, it's too late for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment