Friday, January 9, 2009

A new home for my vagrant thoughts

Hello, everyone. My name is Jim, and I'm a learn-aholic. It's been 5 months since I last ate an encyclopedia, and I've been using my dictionaries for target practice in preparation for the upcoming war of the pastries. Personally, I'm voting for pie; sure, you can stick your thumb in a cake--like a dweeb--and pull whatever the heck you want out of it... but it just doesn't sound as cool as when you do the same with a pie. Besides, who the hell sticks their thumb in a cake!? Haha. Fargles!
Anyway, I'm migrating my intellectual livestock to this here barnyard. I got tired of constantly stepping in giant, steaming piles of brainure over at that other pasture; I'm pretty sure somebody will clean up after me here.

And if they don't... I shall viciously chastise them! Rawr!

1 comment:

  1. *claps*

    Now follow my blog, damn it! Like the stalker I know you are!

    ReplyDelete