Friday, January 9, 2009

de eXp3r!m4nT

"Aye yai yai,
Stick uh need-uhl in mah eyeeee-ah,
Ya kno muh shit may stink,
But-just-cuz it's on fi-yah!
...
Thumb wrestlin wid mah gangly erection,
Wanna see if I can get my dick into the election,
(wuuuuut?!)
Teech dese bums to turn they lives into a bitchin direction,
Git'um stoned and laid and hope they end up wid an infection,
Cuz aye'm da champ u kno it,
Dis'll show it,
So here we go I'm gunna pop it off now as you blow it--
BOOM!--
Brought down-town, struck the rhyme-chime,
Ran out of nouns to sound but I'll just play on muh lifelife...

WERD!

FOOS!

NUK-NUK-NUK-NUKKA!"



- There! Now I am officially a mastah rappah. Where's my million bux? Penthouse built yet? C'mon, people! I was promised it *wasn't* a problem that my IQ is higher than my age! Don't make me roll up on yo' ass in my 'sclade and show you how a tire iron makes babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment