Monday, February 23, 2009

Nooooo!

(December 2008)

Due to being snowed-in, I have run out of orange cream soda. Somebody, please! Come save me! Bring your tights and cape, (and/or your wrist-deflectors in the event you're more of an old tv show geek than me)! And don't forget the fruit-stripe gum! If I'm not rescued...

In no more than 72 hours, I will begin to have a strange mandarin taste on my tongue at random moments;
after another 48 hours, I'll begin to hallucinate a moisture ring on the coaster on my desk;
after another 24 hours, I'll begin to spasmodically reach for the soda bottles that aren't there -
and finally, 48 hours after that, I'm going to keel over in my chair, pass out...

And then wake up from that terrible, terrible dream.

- I would never do such a stupid thing as run out of my preciousssss...!

No comments:

Post a Comment