Monday, February 23, 2009

"Ode to the dangerous pursuit of egg-nog"

(December 2008)

Right now I'm really annoyed at my roommate; she's got another guy over (4th in as many days - the first days she met them all, of course) and they're having painfully adolescent, mediocre... loud (at least one of them is faking)... sex in her room...

... Which is also presently our living room. God damn it! I'm torn between walking out there and berating them for making such a mockery of the sexual act, or laughing maniacally along in rhythm with their sad, sad horn-dog-dance of sad, sad, sadness until he loses it (if he hasn't already by the time I finished writing this... haha! Poor guy). And to make things worse, I want some egg nog really freakin' bad! The kitchen is connected to the same hallway, though...

I'm tempted to look up some viciously demented BDSM video on the web, turn it up really loud, turn on my computer's microphone and start hyperventilating over my speakers just to scare the shit out of them (and the neighbors, but that would just be a bonus).

EVERYONE SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO PASS A TEST BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO SHARE THEIR GENITALS WITH OTHER HUMANS.

No comments:

Post a Comment